Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Fifty Nifty

Because of the subs for PALS screening, I feel like I have hardly been in the classroom! :(
 I don't have too many pictures or videos for the blog, but I do know the kids love our "Fifty Nifty" song that lists the states in alphabetical order.  I can't tell you how many times I have actually used this song to help me.  Our goal is to memorize all the states and be able to sing along with the whole song.
Here you go:


Which is your favorite state, and why?

4 comments:

  1. Wisconsin, because we live there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you could visit any other state, where would you go?

      Delete
  2. Wisconsin because I live here in Wisconsin.~~~Maddy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you could visit any other state, where would you go?

      Delete

Comment here!