Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Mrs. Henning is Stuck in Washington DC!

 My husband, daughter and I went to visit our son CJ who is in the Air Force on our long weekend. 


Unfortunately our flight back home on Sunday was canceled and we couldn't return until Tuesday! We took the opportunity to do some more sightseeing in Washington DC, but I had to get a substitute teacher.

Room 408 did some research on what I might be doing in Washington DC. Here are some things they researched:
The White House

The Washington Monument

The Lincoln Memorial

Abraham Lincoln

The Capitol (Do you see it in the background of the Washington Monument?)

I was even able to get a picture of a famous site that we will research in January....do you know who made a famous speech in this place?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here!