Thursday, October 6, 2016

We're Amazing

One of the songs we use for transition is I'm Amazing by Keb Mo.


We also read the book Amazing Grace by Mary Hoffman.

We talked about the lyrics in the song and also about what makes Grace amazing in the book.  Then we talked about how each of us are amazing in our own special ways.  

Everyone wrote how they are amazing and we posted it on our learning clipboards.
Bennett is amazing.  I like tee ball.  I try my best. 
Braylee is amazing.  You can be excited of [about] dance. 
Caleb is amazing.  I trust in myself.  I can write a story.

Charlie is amazing.  I can help old people.  I am loving.

Claire is amazing.  Monkey bars are amazing. 

Dru is amazing.  Cartwheels are amazing.

Enrique is amazing because I like my friends.

Grady is amazing.  I can do it!

Jericho is amazing.  I believe in myself.

Josiah is amazing.  I went on a train and it was a steam train.  I don't quit.  I persevere.  

Jozlyn is amazing.  I can be amazing by doing the monkey bars.

Kasten is amazing.  I trust I can play flag football.

Kavion is amazing.  I can help old people by loving old people.

Liam is amazing.  I keep trying.

Noah is amazing.  I can land a flip on a Slip 'n' Slide.

Sawyer is amazing.  I can calm.

Zoe is amazing.  I am good of [at] monkey bars.

Alex is amazing.  I can control myself.
We're in for an amazing year!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here!