Friday, March 8, 2019

Congratulations, 6&4 and 7&3!

We had our "Tens Wedding" for 6&4...each child got a cracker with squeeze cheese with the numbers on them.  We visualized that number pair and gobbled them down!

 Mason happened to have a cool way to make a snack display that day--6 + 4 = 10!
I was able to model a growth mindset as I *tried to* artfully squeeze cheese into number shapes.  It's not too easy, if you have ever tried it!  I showed them my first attempts (upper left of the paper towel below) and how I didn't give up.  They could see that I got better with practice--just what I have been preaching all year!

7&3 also got married:
Since the numbers were all sparkly, we made our number mountains with glitter to help us remember this number pair!



Congratulations on yet another wedding, Tens Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here!